We are pleased to invite you to our Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held in Bergen Wednesday 14 February 2024.
The AGM is your chance to be part of shaping our organisation going forward!
The AGM will be followed by a Winter Party with drinks and entertainment and will be a great chance to meet new and familiar members We do hope our members from all over Norway will take this opportunity to join this memorable event and evening with us.
The AGM is free of charge so do sign up within Wednesday 7 February below to join us
Time: 15:00 to late
Location: Fender Marine, Inger Bang Lunds vei 4
15:00-16:30 – Annual General Meeting with light snacks and soft drinks:
- Constitution of AGM
- Review of Annual Report for 2023
- Review and Approval of Annual Accounts for 2023
- Review and Approval of Budget for 2024 and Membership Fee
- Election of New Board Members
- Election of Members to the Election Committee
- Election of Members to the Nomination Committee for the Leadership Award
- Election of Winner of WISTA Leadership Award 2024
- Any Other Business
16:30-17:00 – Break and mingling
17:00-18:00 – Talks on “Geopolitical tensions and uncertain macroeconomic conditions impact on war risk from an insurance perspective” by Munro Andersen and Adrian Scott from Pen Underwriting UK and an update on the latest and upcoming requirements from the EU and IMO and the framework in relation to green ship finance by Pål Mildestveit and Vegard Nerland from Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma AS.
18:00 to late – Winter Party with drinks, tapas and entertainment ✨💃🕺